First off I would like to say Happy Late Mommy's day to everyone out there.
I had pretty busy weekend so I did not get a chance to post on Sunday. How am I doing on not smoking??? Well lets just say it is a work in progress, I am down to 2 a day one in the morning and one at night. I am finding when it pops in my head that I want one if I just sit there for a few minutes that it goes away. So that is where I am on that.
This past weekend I had so much fun!! Hubby and I went to his company picnic at Kings Island. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. It was in the 70's no rain. We didn't ride the roller coasters like we love to do. Hubby can't anymore cause of the transplant. So we walked around the park and people watch!! Yea that is one of our favorite things to do! lol And you know what it was almost like being at the state fair!! His company provided all the food and drinks for us, and gave out some great prizes. Hubby got a door prize that is a $50.00 gift certificate to Longhorn Steak House we cant wait to use. In all even though we didn't win any of the raffles they gave out some damn good prizes!! So tonight was Hubby's last night of school for this year! 2 down and 2 to go! I can't wait for him to finish! The money he will make will be great!
Well I am now done rambling and will post more later!
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment