Saturday, September 20, 2008

WOW IKE!!

I would never have thought that we would have a Hurricane in the state of Ohio!! We didn't get all the rain but the wind OMG!! I lost power for 2 days. I also lost some siding off the front of the house but I am lucky that Hubby knows some one that is able to fix it for us.. I know I am lucky compared to some here. I mean as of Friday a girl that I work with still didn't have any power. That would really suck!! Other than recovering from the huge wind storm nothing much has been going on here. Just work and work and oh yea work! LOL. We just got the wind and not all the rain, but this really gives me a new look on what it would be like for the people that live in Texas and New Orleans. I couldn't imagine losing everything that I own.

Tomorrow my BFF and I are going to see the Lion King. I can't wait I have only heard good things about it.


Well I will write more later! **HUGS**


Andi

0 comments: