I was in Las Vegas getting married to the most wonderful guy, and my BEST Friend! It has been a great 3 years and I hope for many more of them.
He bought a beautiful pair of earrings.
Well here are some pictures from that day 3 years ago. I really can't wait to get back to Vegas!
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago







5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I came here a while ago just haven't had a chance to comment yet LOL! Hope that you two have a wonderful anniversary! You two make the perfect couple! Enjoy the night together!!!
Awww! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Happy Anniversary!
Rick said he would call and sing to you guys if you would like.
I gave you an award!
http://www.tarahog1980.com/2008/11/im-loved/
Post a Comment