Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today I was in the mood to bake...

I really got in to the baking mood today. I made 5 dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnuts and made 2 double batches of No Bake Cookies. I watch Christmas shows while I did it. I think it was the Christmas shows that really got me in to the mood to do all of this tonight. I think that tomorrow I will do cut outs.. Maybe.. Or I just might sleep all day.. HHHMMM.. What to do..

I still don't have any new news on the whole baby front. We are still waiting to see if the IUI took and if I am with child. We should know something by the end of the week but the whole waiting thing is getting to me,.. I am not one that is good at the whole waiting thing. I just want to know NOW! Of course that is not how this whole thing works. So I just have to wait. I am not trying to get my hopes up.. Since there is a chance that it didn't work and I don't want to by crushed by the whole thing. I just know that if is doesn't work out this time we will do it again next month and the month after that until it does work.

I did some shopping today, Bobby and I got 2 soldiers names off a Christmas tree at our post office and boxes to fill up for them. We got Stephanie and Mark. The post office has 2 boxes that you can do one is 10.00 and the other 11.00 and that is all you pay no matter how much they weigh. Bobby went and got them both a Christmas ornament with their name on it. We are going to put them on our tree take a picture to send with their ornaments. Plus I went and got them both picture frames, some hard candy and puzzle books. We are going to put more things in the boxes. I just want everyone to remember all the troops during this season. There is some that get no packages from home.

Well I really don't have much more tonight I think I can hear my bed calling me... Yep that is what I am hearing! LOL






0 comments: