Okay so all day I waited for the snow.. Well we never got it. Go figure I live in Ohio. So I spent the day cleaning my house. And wraping all my Chirstmas gifts for everyone. So now I am just waiting for Bed time so that I can get up and go to work tomorrow! YUCK!! But that is life unless my hubby wins the lotto for me and then I will never have to work again! But I guess we have to play the lotto to win it! LOL
Ohh did I tell ya that Hubby made fudge today?!?!!? Well OMG it tasted soo good! I love his cooking!
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




1 comments:
awww...a hubby that cooks fudge!!!
sorry about the Snow ... imagine how it feels to live in the South and go years upon years w/o seeing snow - the last time it really snowed her it was in 89, i was 6 and sick (as always on Christmas) ... i didn't even get to play in it *cries*
Post a Comment