Well I guess we were not meant to get all of the Snow that they promised us!! I mean not even a little bit of it!! It rained all night and what snow we started to get melted and went bye,bye... So sad is me who can't go out and play in the snow! lol
So today I woke up to 40-50mph winds!! Sounds like it is trying to tear the house apart... The temps are suppose to drop and we might get some snow.... But I am not getting my hopes up again.. I was really looking forward to taking Dakota out to play in the snow...But I guess I will just have to wait. Stay warm everyone!
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




1 comments:
oh no that sucks.
maybe it will come back.
Post a Comment