Well I haven't posted in a few days. I just really haven't been interested in doing so. But I am okay. Thanks to all of my friends whether I hung out with you or just talked to ya on the phone. You all have made me sane again!! Oh wait I wasn't before!! lol
Anyways Sarah, Trudy and I went and seen 27 Dresses on Friday night.. Had a great time and we loved the movie. We are going to go and do it again next month.. The rest of the weekend I didn't do a thing which was great to just hang with Hubby. Oh yea I want to say thanks to the best Husband and Friend!! He let me just cry on his shoulder without saying anything. He just hugged me and made me feel soo much better. So this week I am feeling soo much better hopefully it will continue for a little while longer. Well that is all I have for now..
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




1 comments:
Anytime! What would we do without each other? You do have a wonderful husband! Sometimes a good cry does a world of good!!
Post a Comment