
Okay on my last post I was doing soo much better than I was the week before. This week started off good. But by the end of the week it pretty much sucked. My sister in-law Lynn lost her Dad on Thursday and then my Husbands Uncle died on Friday....Hubby seems to be doing pretty good right now. Last night when he was talking about his cousin's kids and how she just couldn't tell them that they were never going to see their Grandpa again. It was really sad for me to see the tears in his eyes.. I have a really hard time with seeing a grown man cry, you know they just don't do that. So like he did for me last week during my melt down I just hugged him.. He seems much better today.
I spent today with my niece and she seems to be doing pretty good. We went to visit my Grandpa, there really hasn't been any change with him. So at least right now he hasn't gotten any worse. I just don't think that I could take anything happening to him right now. I all ready want to skip the months of Jan and Feb.
But anyways I am trying to not dwell on the bad things in life, and look forward to the good things like Hubby's b-day,Nita having Baby Ricky, Daddy's b-day, and oh yea don't let me forget the GIRLS weekend in August when I believe I will be going to Michigan with Sarah,Tara and Penni for NASCAR races!! Nope I don't believe that I am going I know that I am going!!
Well I really don't have much more to say so I will stop rambling now...
Till I post again.... *HUGS*
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




2 comments:
sorry to hear about your week and your uncle's uncle.
hope you're doing well/better.
August can't get here any sooner... Happier times are needed for you and your family!
Thanks Penni I can't wait for August either!!! Go Tony Go!
Post a Comment