When I left for work today it was cold, actually really cold. There was no snow.. Well at 11:00 am I went out to our parking garage and this is what I see...
So I finish out my day and leave at 4:30 the roads were horrible. It took me almost 2hrs to get home. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to get home. I don't think that I went over 15mph. Well here are a few more pictures of my drive home. 



After I got home Bobby and I took Dakota out to play in the snow. She just loves it so as a bonus for all of you who read this here is a little video that I took of her and Bobby.. Hope you enjoy :)
"a>
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




1 comments:
I wish we had snow.
Sorry it took 2 hours to get home - that would SUCK.
Post a Comment