Tell him how much we miss him, and give him all our Love
He said no one a last farewell, and said goodby to none.
Although his soul is now at rest, and free from worry and care
The world would would seem like heaven, if we had him back again.
It broke our hearts to lose him, but he did not go alone.
For part of us went with him, A precious one from us is gone.
A voice is still, God gave us the strength to face it, The courage to meet the blow, But what it meant to loose him, No one will ever know. (written by Mindy)
16 years ago today Mickey passed away. The poem was written by a friend of his. I can't believe that it has been so long. It seems just like yesterday that I got the news. The hurt is still very much there. So I just want to say Mickey I love you and Miss you very much!! *HUGS* N *KISSES*
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment