Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It has been a while again since my last post. Alot has been going on family wise. My father inlaw has been in the hospital. He is now out and doing much better. He has to go to Cleveland in a couple of weeks to have surgery. Hopefully this will make him feel alot better. We had a good Easter spent time with family. Hubby has only 7 weeks to go for his classes this year and then 8 months next year. He then will be done with his apprenticeship to be a plumber. Can't wait for school to be done. Really other than that nothing much has happened or changed. Well no I lied about that I have gotten back in to working out at CURVES and after my first 2 weeks I have lost 2 pounds... So I am going to keep up on that.

Well that is all that I have for tonight.. TTYL



0 comments: