Monday, June 01, 2009

Today was suppose to be such a good day........

So that was how today was suppose to happen... It was to be a great day. I was spending part of it with my Daddy and it was my first day of Vacation, yea I'm not going any place for vacation I just really needed the break. I'm going to clean house go to the gym and just whatever else I wanted to do.. Bobby of course has to work since he really doesn't get any vacation time right now.. So I spend the morning with my Daddy he always says that I never come and see him. So we go to breakfast with him and 2 of my uncles.. Then we just do some running around and he buys me this really cool fishing pole that I was looking at. I get home from that and it just goes down hill from there......

I am finishing up this post on Thursday 6/4...

I got a call from my mother in law to tell me that my father in-law is being taken to the hospital.. So I call my husband for him to leave work. We head up to the hospital and he is still in the ER. Finally a Dr. Comes in and tells everyone that the cancer has spread to the Brain he really didn't have any type of bed side manners at all. Well he does has a small spot in his brain that is cancer. Today (Thursday) I went to the hospital with my mother in-law and he is looking so much better. So they are going to start doing radiation today (Gamma Knife) on the spot in his brain. The doctor is really hopeful that this will slow this down. On Monday he will be having the radiation done on his spine.. I have no idea how long he will be in the hospital. He keeps saying that he will go home today or tomorrow but we really don't think so. Please keep him in your prayers and I will be trying to keep this as updated as I can..

I have been really slacking on my blog lately I have so many posts that I have started but haven't finished.....Bad Andi, Bad Andi







1 comments:

Penni said...

Andi, my thoughts and prayers will be with your and Bobby and his family. I hope everything turns out ok. Please keep us updated.