Okay I really do know I should not be as excited as I am about SNOW.. But I just can't help it. I went out this morning and did what running around that I needed to and came back home. Of course the snow had already started but we did not have to much... So I went outside and took a picture of when it started and my plan is to take one every hour.. I will make a little slide show and post it on here... So for all of you who may not be getting any can enjoy my snow :) And for everyone else who is getting the snow be safe and stay warm!! *HUGS*
*UPDATE* We have now went from snow to freezing rain.. We are suppose to go back to snow over nite and blizzard like stuff tomorrow!**
Dear Cow at Daycare
-
Don't f**king tell me that you're so sorry that you want to kick my kid out
and you know this is such a rough time for us right now. He isn't being
malici...
15 years ago




2 comments:
I'm getting snow right now too! I just got home and took some photos of it coming down. I love snow. I just don't love having to drive in it. :(
aww thanks Alisandra!
Post a Comment